Celebrities on the corridors
You travel by elevator from century to century. Scenes from the lifes and work of historical personalities are depicted graphically by Kati Rickenbach.
- 1st floor: The iron sculptor Jean Tinguely (20th century)
- 2nd floor: The poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (18th/19th century)
- 3rd floor: The mathematicians Jakob and Johann Bernoulli (17th/18th century)
- 4th floor: The theologian and humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam (16th century)
- 5th floor: The painter Konrad Witz (15th century)