Celebrities on the corridors
You travel by elevator from century to century. Scenes from the lifes and work of historical personalities are depicted graphically by Kati Rickenbach.
- 1st floor: The iron sculptor Jean Tinguely (20th century)
- 2nd floor: The poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (18th/19th century)
- 3rd floor: The mathematicians Jakob and Johann Bernoulli (17th/18th century)
- 4th floor: The theologian and humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam (16th century)
- 5th floor: The painter Konrad Witz (15th century)
Read more in our booklet and ask for our city map, created just for you. It introduces you to these people and the corresponding places in town.